Using NUT3W (Reference number utility for BSch3V)
NUT3W sets up the reference number of component.
- Start up NUT3W
- Select the input schematic file(s).
There are 2 ways to select input file(s).
- Click the "Ref..." button on right side of the "Input" listbox.
- Drag and drop from Explorer.
- Set options
- Annotate by position
If check this option, reference numbers are rearranged by position.
If not, NUT3W keeps the order of reference numbers.
- Init val
Initialize value of reference number.
- Step val
Step value of reference number
For example, Init val is set 3, Step val is set 2...
|C1, C2, C4, C5
R1, R2, R3
||C3, C5, C7, C9
R3, R5, R7
- Up & Down
If you checked Annotate by position and selected multi files as Input, small reference numbers are used for the file which is upwards in Input
listbox. To change the order of input files, (1)Select by click the file
(2)Click the Up or Down button.
- Click the "Execute" button.
- NUT3W processes the components which have valid prefix of reference number.
For example, "C", "R", "Q", "D",
"C15", "R1" have valid prefix.
- If the Name-in-library of components are more than 4 characters and started
with "VCC", "VEE", "VDD", "VSS"or
"GND" , NUT3W regards them as power symbols.
For example "VCC14P" in LOGIC74 library is the power symbol.
If non power symbol and power symbol have the same value and the same prefix,
NUT3W sets the same suffix to them.